Pages

▼

Friday, February 1, 2013

Splash fiction


Surreally pleased to have my fiction "Ladder to the Moon" included in Through the Looking Glass. Sparkling thanks to Andrea Quinlan for having me.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, wonderful! Going to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed. But now I want one of your drawings - or a comic - for 'Ladder to the Moon'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lane. But the lady with the tattoo is real, she might recognise herself if I drew her ;) Also, the pool staff already look at me like I'm weird for writing poolside. Imagine, if I start drawing the swimmers, I could get banned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great story. I was pulled right in the water. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - absurd-lutely, Gary - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, Rachel, I've been quite sick for the past 2 weeks, but it's given me a chance to catch up on my blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that, Kass. Drop me an email if you fancy a natter and a catch up x

    ReplyDelete

Pop-ups must be enabled to leave comments on this site.