Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tim to go



Last week, I participated in the first part of the NZ Book Council's Graphic Novelist Exchange Residency in conjunction with the NZ Publishers Association and the Taipei Book fair, at which New Zealand is guest of honour in 2015.

I'll be posting from my journal about the experience, so won't go into too much detail just now as I'm about to head off to Dundee for the International Book Prize gala dinner and prize giving, but I'll leave you with a taster of the residency from Tim Gibson, who, along with Ant Sang, made up the NZ contingent of the residency at Vaughan Park and was invited to talk about it on National Radio.

4 comments:

catdownunder said...

Sounds as if it will great fun - enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm spamming every social media account you have but...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! So proud of you.

Kass said...

How exciting. Can't wait to hear about it. I sent you a friend request on Facebook.

Rachel Fenton said...

Thanks, Cat! It's been great so far!


Thank you, Donna! That means heaps to me xx


Kass! Yuss! :)