Friday, June 26, 2009

Image is everything...

Just spent a ridiculous period of time trying to create snowflakes, and customise a blog template to take them, only to decide I don't actually like them! They just don't go with my blog title. Well, they do...but they don't. Writing is much easier than creating an image. I am not the most technically minded person it has to be said - give me a paintbrush and I'll paint you a picture; a pen and I'll write one; a computer and I'll... erm... lose one somewhere in the ether...

On a positive note - there's always an upside to everything - I have got some nice snowflaky patterns all ready for when Christmas comes around...except I live in Auckland and it doesn't snow here...snowflakes anyone?

If only you could hear the chipper voice I write with!

No comments: